Monday, February 23, 2009

Purple Two-Tone Look

Hey, everyone! Wanted to share my look for today! I wanted to do a purple look. I always get a lot of complements whenever I wear Mac's Beautiful Iris eyeshadow (lighter, violet color). It is a GREAT color to have. Definitely a must-have for any make-up collection. I am also LOVING the L'oreal H.I.P. collection! It has some great products that are VERY comperable to Mac, in my humble opinion. I used one of the cream eyeshadows as a base today. I will update this entry with the actual name of the product tonight! Hope you enjoy! Pics and product list below. I will upload the tutorial on youtube soon!

FACE:
L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Make-up (Cappucino N8)
Mac Studio Fix
Mac Studio Finish Concealer
Black Radiance Plum Sorbet Blush
Black Radiance Summer Shimmer Bronzer

EYES:
Mac Beautiful Iris
Mac Shadowy Lady
Mac Quietly Pigment
Black Radiance Ebony
Black liquid Eyeliner
L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
L'oreal H.I.P. Cream Eyeshadow (as base)

LIPS:
Wet N Wild (?) Crush lipgloss

2 comments:

AB said...

Oh I like this purple and I could see myself wearing it.

JessiKay said...

You should definitely try it! It's pretty easy. You can only use two colors to make it easier! :o)