Thursday, April 9, 2009

FINALLY, Another Tutorial!!!

LOL! I know some of you were wondering where I have been! I have had a bit of a creative block lately. :o( I hope it's over. I saw some beautiful make-up pics on the internet today and decided to try to replicate one of the looks! It's a green, tan, and brown look. I don't have permission to post the pics of the original look. Anyway, hope you enjoy!!! Tutorial will be added on Youtube shortly. Eye products listed below...

HIP Cream Eyeshadow Paint - Commanding
Magic Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil - White M204
Mac Swimming e/s
L'Oreal Deep Mocha e/s
Mac 6 Intriguing Warm Eyes Palette (highlight color and tan color)
Black liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
Rimmer Glam'Eyes Mascara
NYX white eye/eyebrow pencil


LIPS: Mac Lychee Luxe (GREAT color!)

No comments: