Friday, March 20, 2009

My New Hair Cut!!

Hey, guys! I know that this is a make-up blog, but I wanted to share pics of my new haircut. I think I am still in shock that all of my hair is gone!!! :o) I've NEVER EVER had my hair this short, so this will be a learning experience. Overall, I like the cut. I don't think I like the way my stylist styled it, though. She made it kind of spiky and I don't know if that's really my style. I think when I wash it I'm going to curl it and see how that looks. Anyway, enjoy the pics! I am also going to post a video on my youtube page.

4 comments:

Lex said...

I like it! Very bold cut. I remember when I cut my hair off last year. It was a very freeing experience then I cut it some more and fell in love.

JessiKay said...

I definitely agree with you there. Cutting my hair was very liberating. Thanks for the love. :o)

Unknown said...

Your cut is SEXY! But girl Im struggling too!!! the way its cut I am so lost with how to fix it. I love my hair dont get me wrong but damn i dont know what else to do with it lol. I need some styles lol!

JessiKay said...

LoL! Thanks girl! Your hair looks GOOD for you to not know what you doing! :o) I think I'm going to start wearing it curly...