Saturday, March 7, 2009

Video-Inspired Make-Up Tutorial!!!

Hey, everyone! So, I recently saw Teairra Marie's video for her new song called "On the Hunt," and I really liked one of her makeup looks in the video, so I decided to try to recreate it!! I think I did pretty good! I don't know how to do stills of a video, so I am just going to post the link to the video. You will know what look I am talking about if you look at my pics before looking at the video! :o) Overall, I think I did a pretty good job! I don't think it turned out looking EXACTLY like her makeup, but it was close enough. I did wear this look out to a bar last night. Got a lot of stares. LOL. With this look, I would recommend wearing your hair up and out of your face, just like Teairra did in the video. Loud and artistic makeup should be showcased, and shouldn't have to complete with your hair or any other gawdy accesories.

Products Used:


FACE:
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup
Mac Studio Fix
Mac Studio Finish Concealer
Black Radiance Summer Shimmer Bronzer
Black Radiance Plum Sorbet Blush


EYES:
Manly 120 Palette
L'Oreal H.I.P. Cream Shadow Paint (base)
L'Oreal H.I.P. Black Cream Eyeliner
False lashes from local beauty supply store (no name)
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara
Mac Vex
Black soft eyeliner pencil
LIPS:
Mac Spite Lipglass


The Recreation:









No comments: