Thursday, March 5, 2009

Easy Pink Eyeshadow Look

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to share my face of the day. I really like this look. It really brightens up my face. I think pink colors happen to leak great on a darker skin tone. They probably look great on lighter skin tones as well, but I can only speak for myself! LOL. I also stepped out of my comfort zone today, and didn't wear ANY eyeliner!! I usually wear eyeliner everyday, so this is different for me. I am also LOVING the lipgloss that I used in this look!! I just bought it at the store last night based on a recommendation from a fellow LHCF-er. I'm SO glad I bought this! I would DEFINITELY recommend it! Anyway, hope you enjoy! The tutorial is uloading on my Youtube page as we speak!

















Products Used:

FACE:
Mac Studio Fix Powder
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Make-up liquid foundation
Mac Studio Finish concealer
Black Radiance Summer Shimmer Bronzer
Black Radiance Plum Sorbet Blush
L'Oreal Deep Mocha e/s (contouring)

EYES:
Mac Expensive Pink
Mac Vex
Manly 120 Palette (hot pink color)
L'Oreal Deep Mocha e/s (eyebrows)
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Cherries in the Glow lipgloss

No comments: