Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Kim K. Inspired Look!

In case you can't tell, Kim Kardashian is one of my fashion and make-up icons. I LOVE how her make-up always looks flawless and sexy! It definitely accentuates her great features. SO, in "honor" of her, LOL, I decided to recreate a look of hers. Keep in mind that this is JUST an eyeshadow look. I did NOT do a full face of make-up (i.e., foundation, blush, bronzer, etc.). This is also MY intepretation of her look. I'm pretty sure different techniques and products were probably used... And my liner on my lower lid didn't come out as dark as hers... :o( I added her pic below for reference... I know you can't really see her eyeshadow because of her bangs, so I improved a bit! LOL. I uploaded a tutorial for this look on youtube. You should check it out!



Overall, I really liked the look that I did. I will probably do it again, but I would definitely tweak it a bit. I would be more dramatic and go heavier on the liner on the lower lid. I would also do a lighter lip with this eye. Hope you enjoy!




The Inspiration...





The Recreation...

Please see next post for recreation pics. I chose to delete these because they did not properly show the makeup.
Products Used:
FACE:
Mac Studio Fix powder
Mac Studio Finish concealer
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup foundation
Black Radiance Summer Shimmer Bronzer
Black Radiance Plum Sorbet Blush
EYES:
L'Oreal Cream Shadow Paint - Commanding
Mac Intriguing 6 Warm Eyes palette (highlight color and tan color)
L'Oreal Cream liner - Black
Black Radiance Ebony e/s
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara
LIPS:
Mac Spite Lipglass

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Smoky eyes are my fave and you did a beautiful job! And yes...you improved because we can see your makeup. Hehe! :D

JessiKay said...

LOL. Thanks!! I should've taken the pics a little bit closer to my face...