Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Updated Pics of Kim K. Smoky Eye #1...

Hey, everyone! I recreated the Kim Kardashian Smoky Eye #1 look today! I love it! I used to wear this look ALL of the time, and I don't know WHY I stopped wearing it!! LOL. I also rerecorded a better tutorial and uploaded it on my Youtube page. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics! I have also included a list of products used. Thanks for reading my blog!! Don't forget to check out my Youtube page! www.youtube.com/themakeupgirl09



Products Used:




FACE:
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup
Mac Studio Finish Concealer
Mac Studio Fix powder
Black Radiance Summer Shimmer bronzer
Black Radiance Plum Sorbet blush
L'Oreal Deep Mocha e/s (contouring)



EYES:
L'Oreal Cream Shadow Paint - Commanding
Mac Vex e/s
Black Radiance Ebony e/s
Black liquid eyeliner
Black soft eyeliner pencil
L'Oreal Deep Mocha e/s (brows)
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara



LIPS:
Mac Spite Lipglass





No comments: