Thursday, January 22, 2009

Make-Up Organization!!

I know I said I was going to do a blog about brushes next. But I decided to do a post about my new make-up organization, because I am so excited!!! (Sorry, Ebonie!) :o) I have finally found a way to organize my make-up that I am happy with!! I wanted to share with you all. I bought a sterilite 5-drawer plastic container at Target. It was $16.99 plus tax.

The first drawer holds all of my eyeshadows, including pigments and any palettes I may have:

The second drawer holds my facial products (i.e., foundations, blushes, powders, etc.) and my lip products (glosses and lipsticks):


The third drawer has all of my other eye products, such as mascara, eyeliners, and false lashes:


The fourth drawer currently is just holding my make-up brushes. I plan on adding to my collection soon. :o)


The last and biggest drawer holds all of my nail products, including my many nail polishes:



Hopefully my pictures will help you come up with some ideas for organizing your own make-up! I got some of my inspiration from You tube and doing a search on Yahoo. I also recycled my old make-up organization case along with my new organization idea.
I also want to point out that I don't think I have a lot of make-up. I am a firm believer that you don't need to buy a lot of products to look good. :o)
Have a good night!

No comments: