Friday, January 30, 2009

Today's Make-Up Look




Hello, fabulous people! HAPPY FRIDAY! I decided to copy one of QueenOfBlendingMUA's Youtube looks today, and I think it turned out looking FABULOUS!!! I would definitely recommend you trying it out! Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gun-9pj8HG4 She did the look using the MAC Intriguing Scarlet 6 Warm Eyes Palette. I absolutely LOVE that palette and am so glad I bought it!!!! Check her video out and see how my look compares to hers! :o) I don't have the antique gold pigment/glitter, so I didn't do that step (which is optional). On my lips I used NYX Natural lip gloss (which I absolutely ADORE).



Also wanted to share my latest nail polish look. I also love nail polish and experimenting with my nails. I did an orange-tip french manicure with a funky twist!

No comments: