Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sorry I've Been M.I.A....

Hey, everyone. I am SO sorry for leaving you hanging for a while! I have been going through a lot in my personal life. :o/ I just started back with school. My internet has also been acting funny, so I haven't been able to upload many pictures. Anyway, I FINALLY learned how to upload videos on youtube! So, I added my first video! It is just a collection of some make-up looks I've done over the past few months. The pictures do repeat once the video gets to about the two minute mark, because I accidentally fit it to the song. I wanted to have them all in one place for people to see. I plan on uploading another tutorial soon! I will either continue to do them in picture format, or just upload the videos on my blog!

I also wanted to respond to my first official blog comment (from the make-up brush entry)! I am SO glad that I could help you decide on what brushes to get! :o) I would definitely recommend getting most of your brushes from Wal-Mart, or even Target. I LOVE the Sonia Kashuk brushes. I actually plan on getting some more in a few weeks. I have been eyeing the blusher brush... Don't get me wrong. MAC brushes are great, but they are a LOT of money. :o/ If I could afford it I would probably buy more MAC brushes, but the ones from Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. do work just fine. You can definitely have a great makeup application with a "cheap" brush.

Anyway, thanks to those that have let me know that they are enjoying my blog. I definitely plan on being more active on here, so don't give up on me!! Hope you enjoy the video! PLEASE feel free to leave comments and pass it on!

1 comment:

Ebonie Nicole said...

So glad to see that you're back!